Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Photo Time


Before Sully the grumpy baby emerged.

 Noah was on Sully duty, Annie was on Wally duty.  At least Wally got to keep the goldfish in his mouth.

So cute.

Annie and Noah were so funny together.  Noah wanted to sit next to her as he said, "I want to sit next to Annie because she's pretty."

Matt and Bernie were in town with the kids so we took the opportunity to take a family photo.  My mom got some adorable bow ties for all the babies.  Sully had a meltdown so we didn't get many photos of him but I tried.  It's always great to see the rest of the Johnson clan.  Now if we can just pressure them enough to move back!

2 comments:

  1. Wally looks just like Gus, screaming, throwing a tantrum with food in his mouth... these are just classic of years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    Uncle Warren

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your name so I know who you are.