Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to the Jersey Shore


There was a confessional set up and I'm sad to say that I participated in a few after some cocktails.  I have yet to see the footage but don't really want to.

The birthday girl and her guido husband.
Yes, that is a fake tattoo on my two month old baby. He lkes it.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry (the Jersey Shore motto)

This is proof that he was happily sleeping on Kristi's bed the entire night.  Don't worry, he was well taken care of.

Kristi had a Jersey Shore themed 30th birthday bash. As most people are aware the Jersey Shore is an awful reality show featuring guidos that drink and act absurd. It's one of those train wreck kind of shows that you get sucked into. Austin and I tried our best to get in trashy shore gear. Sully even participated in a onesie that said "I love Snookie" on the front.

1 comment:

Don't forget to leave your name so I know who you are.