Before Sullivan came along I wasn't much of a baby kind of gal. I would never want to hold a newborn because they have dangly heads that bob all over.
After Sullivan is a different story... I've turned into the crazy baby lady!!!
He's just so darn cute I can't help myself. He recently started smiling which I love. And he makes these really funny noises where he sounds like a little monster. I can't really explain it but once they are yours, you're instantly in loooove! Baby luuuuv.
PS - Sully is all scheduled for surgery in a week for his bump-a-bump-bump on his head. You all keep asking me if I dropped him on his noggin (thanks for the vote of confidence folks)! He just has a cyst that he was born with that needs to be removed before it affects his vision and gets embedded into his skull. It's been growing since birth and his eye is starting to droop. The good news is that it isn't hurting him. They will put him to sleep (scary for me), cut along his eyebrow (his non-existent eyebrows) to cover a scar, send the mass off to testing, stitch him up and let us take him home once he is awake. We have a wonderful Denver surgeon scheduled in the brand new Rocky Mountain Children's Hospital. It is scary but I feel good about it. I'll keep you updated.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't forget to leave your name so I know who you are.