Here is a little sampling of the pictures I have on my phone that I haven't posted.
Chris and Michelle at the Chili Cook Off in Breck.
Sully at the rec center after we went swimming. We go at least once a week, babies love the pool but I don't love how we both smell like chlorine afterwards.
Doing our weekly grocery walk to Sunflower. The bear jacket is a big hit. This day a guy tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I wondered why I heard I bear roaring over in produce."
This is me in the reflection of some strange "art" at the Museum of Modern Art.
Yay, swings!
We were behind this Subaru at a stop light with the license plate "2SXE4U".
Caleb and Lizzy at Steve's Snap & Dogs, yum!
I plopped Sully on the floor and Noah insisted on protecting him with pillows, many pillows. Thanks Noah.
I volunteered on St. Patty's Day for the Angel Heart Foundation at the festival at Fado's. I worked a food booth and I must say, there was some very interesting people watching. I also had no idea it was so hard for a drunk person to say bratwurst.









The pictures are great! I love the reflection picture!
ReplyDelete