Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby Entertainment

Last week Lizzy gave Sully a "Get Well" balloon.  I tied it to his arm and when he flailed his arms around it would move.  This provided a good 40 minutes of entertainment which means I got a whole 40 minutes of not having to be the entertainer.  Golden.

2 comments:

  1. this cracks me up!
    btw, what in the world do you have in those gumball machines? whatever is in the one on the right, looks huge and not like its gonna come out of there no matter how many quarters you put in!
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. One side has wine corks. The other side is fake lemons and limes. Not very kid friendly candy machine items. Maybe I'll add some real candy for Halloween. Probably not but I think it's time for some new items.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your name so I know who you are.